My wife and I spent 4 nights over Thanksgiving and found the front desk staff to not only be very helpful but very accomodating as well. I wish I remebered her name, she worked the day before and the day of Thanksgiving. She helped make our weekend getaway amazing! From guiding us to the right places to eat to the coffee she made and her friendly conversation, we thank her.
We found the lobby enviroment to be cozy and warm. Every day on our way out I grabbed a warm glass of apple cider. The pool was just right and the room was wonderful. Ask for the woodside view, not the parking lot. The only down fall was going up and down the stairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom but hey, they don't call it a loft for nothing.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landing Resort is located on five wooded acres in the village of Egg Harbor. We are a family friendly facility that is open year-round. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, decks, cable TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryers flatscreen TV's and DVD players in the room. We have an indoor pool and whirlpool and a heated outdoor pool along with many other amenities such as: fireplace lobby, BBQ/picnic area, large playground, basketball, ladder golf and video games. We are within walking distance to shops, restaurants, harbor/marina, public beach and market. We also offer easy access to the county snowmobile trail. Whatever the reason, whenever the season, let The Landing Resort be your "Home away from Home!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landing Hotel Egg Harbor
- Landing Egg Harbor
- Landing Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Landing Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI