Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Winning winery!!

AWESOME experience all around! All staff are taking covid precautions very seriously - which we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
sbdc1990
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
What a fun place!

My husband and I stopped in here along our Door County travels, on a very windy September afternoon... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2019
Luckyone2002
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois

All reviews cheese shop next door wine tasting door county cute place cheese place case club good selection of wines wine related items gift store bought cheese wine trail different wines great stop my favorite great cheese walked away
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2015

We loved visiting Harbor Ridge Winery. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They even suggested other places for us to visit while we were in Door County. We were each able to try five different wines. We're not wine experts, but we enjoyed our visit to Harbor Ridge Winery very much.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank LoveBeaches1017
Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

I'm not a wine person myself but my gf really wanted to stop by. I've never been to a winery but this was a good first impression. The staff let us pick several different wines to sample. She explained all of the wines very well such as the different tastes and what they go well with. We ended up buying a few bottles my gf liked. They also had wine slushies so we bought a few of them and walked next door to the cheese masters store. Which by the way you can bring your wine in and drink while sampling cheese which is awesome.

4  Thank Jayson C
Reviewed May 6, 2015

They had tables and chairs andvrockers outside to enjoy. People in the store were very kind. Good tasting wine according to my spouse. I do not drink wine althogh I did try the cherry osity which was very good. I thought the store was lacking a bit, but other than that good store

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2015

We stopped by here a few days ago to check out their wine and purchase some of their body cream. I loved all the signs in the store with the cute sayings. I found several that I felt were so appropriate. Upon entering the store, we were promptly asked if we wanted to taste their wine. The lady that was helping us was very knowledgeable and most friendly. We had a great time spending time with her. I really like their Knockin Heads red. I would like to go back here again.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed March 31, 2015

Make sure to try their Chardonnay and Cabernet. Two of the best I tasted there. Still some of the best wine I've ever tasted to this day.

Date of experience: July 2014