“Excellent!”
Review of Wood Orchard

Wood Orchard
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Egg Harbor
Reviewed October 11, 2013

If in the area, you may want to consider stopping here since they have a delicious new apple hybrid called Sweetango. They have samples and it is actually better than the Honeycrisp apple we have all come to adore. They also have a huge selection of foods, gifts, samples of cider donuts and cherry strudel. So, I doubt you will leave empty-handed. We enjoyed our time as there are so many similar venues in the area. Seems to be clean, nice employees and on the weekends they must be packed in this place!

2  Thank Boystowtraveler

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a huge store with an unbelievable selection of local cherry and apple products. My favorite item is their cheery strudel, just to die for, wonderful stuff. They also have a cheery salsa that is very, very, good.

There are many other products for sale and best of all most of them are available for tasting before you purchase so you know for sure if you will like them or not.

Friendly and helpful staff. If you go anywhere near Sturgeon Bay you have to drive on up to Wood Orchard and try some of their many products.

They also have a website you can order from.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I loved the layout and friendliness of this market. Samples were excellent and I purchased more dip mixes than other locations. Excellent cherry juice in the cooler. Very friendly and helpful staff. I could have gotten fat off their bakery goods and you can see the bakers busy behind the glass. Of all the markets in Door County, I liked this one the best.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The orchard/market is awesome! We were just in Door County for 3 days and we stopped all 3 days and managed to find something to buy each day :-). There is so much to offer inside from country decor to cherry pies to fudge to apples to jams, peanut butter and salsa. Your kids will love it outside! There is a free corn maze that I think my daughter and I went thru at least a dozen times. There's also a swing set, hop scotch, chalk board and pedal car track.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

There are a lot of orchards to visit in Door County but Wood Orchard is our favorite. They have a lot of neat things for sale and of course apples and pumpkins. They also offer a lot of samples to try and one of them was a new apple variety called Sweetango, and it was awesome. Needless to say we had to buy some. We also sat down to enjoy a piece of their home made pie and coffee. This place is always busy but don't let that stop you from going in, they even have things for the kids to do.