“Oh, What fun!”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Oh, What fun!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I visited the Wood Orchard last June when I was visiting Door County. I had not heard of this store before, so myself and my husband just stopped along the way when we saw this store. The fruits were delicious, and they also had a variety of foods to try out. The store was a foodie paradise because they had yummy stuff. I bought chocolate covered cherries, dried apples etc...

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Manek

San Jose, IL
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Door County Treasure”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you are looking for a great place with good prices (at least for Door County), this would be the orchard for you. There's such a selection of not only apples, but salsas, pickes, jams and jellies. I thought the cherry salsa would not be something I would like, but I was very wrong! It's delicious and I have brought it home every time we go now. They also have cute gifts, and there's usually a table of "clearance items" either outside or in the back of the store. The staff is friendly and helpful, and there are lots of samples to try. We stop here every time we come up to the Door, and bring back the goodies that we find!

Visited May 2012
West Bend, WI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for kids & family”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love this place, when my boys were younger they ran through the maze, rode the "go carts", played on the slide & swings, etc. Now they like to sample & choose some snacks while on vacation. They have apples, cherries, fudge, bakery, dips, salsas, etc.. I also love to shop the decorations for the home. We always stop here...

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Definitely one of the best specialty food shops”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stop here every vacation, because of the selection and decent (for Door County) prices. In fall they have Honeycrisps so good we couldn't stop eating them in our hotel room. Tons of jams, salsas, pickles and other jarred food, plus some great pies and donuts. There's a selection of home gift items as well. Our favorite!

Visited July 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Best Market stop hands down!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Have had the great pleasure of shopping at Wood Orchard Market for the past 3 years and can tell you that this is absolutely the best you'll find in Door County.
Wood's cherry salsa is hands down, the best you'll find and the cherry turn-overs and apple cider donuts simply can not be beat!
Sure, they have plenty of other offerings, both consumable and not [nice gifts] and we'll get those too, but our favorites only come from here!

Visited August 2012