“The worst Mexican food I've ever had!”
Review of Mojo Rosa's

Mojo Rosa's
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: We have a large Selection of authentic Mexican Cuisine along with Broasted Chicken - Pizza - Mojo Burgers and more! All served 11am 'till bar close daily! "Get your Mojo on!" in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin.
Davenport, Iowa
“The worst Mexican food I've ever had!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Their tacos were the worst! It's chunks of beef in some sort of nasty sauce on a flimsy corn shell smothered in cilantro! I had to scoop it all off, ask for sour cream and cheese! I ate it only because I had to pay for it. The chicken tacos were just as bad, meat tasted like dirty dishwater! I would NOT recommend this place!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lisa D

Portage, Wisconsin
“I was expecting more.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went here for lunch on my Birthday and it was OK. The Margarita's were good but not worth $7. we expected chips with our dinner but the waitress said only if we were ordering off the dinner menu. No one in our group was impressed. Would not go back.

1 Thank gale17
“Bad Food and Bad Service and Overpriced”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The place has great potential but our waiter was training another waiter but still got our food order wrong twice. It also took along time and was nothing special. This could because of what we ordered but it was disappointing to pay 40 bucks for 2 burgers, sodas, and some chips.

2 Thank Corey V
Naperville, Illinois
“Ignored by staff”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I attempted to eat dinner here. We walked in and no one greeted us or offered to seat us. We decided to seat ourselves near the bar. I had to grab a drink menu. The bartender was not busy (there were only about 5 people in the place!) and was just hanging out. After 10 minutes and still no acknowledgement from the staff, we walked out (no one acknowledged that either). Not returning.

2 Thank Lotus527
Traverse City, Michigan
“Very good food--amazing beer list”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We happened to stop into Mojo Rosa's as it was practically across the street from our hotel, we were tired after the ferry ride/drive up to Egg Harbor, and just wanted a quick bite to eat. It was a very pleasant surprise.

We started with the basic chips and salsa, and the salsa was nicely prepared with just enough kick to balance out my desire for heat and my wife's low tolerance for it. We each opted for different "small plates" which were huge, and I would highly recommend the "Tres Carnes." The pork, in particular, was succulent and tender.

But what makes this an added surprise is Mojo Rosa's staggering array of beers. Probably a dozen on tap, with countless bottled beers as well. Moreover, it has a good selection of local craft brews along with regional options and national micro-brews as well. The Sprecher Black Bavarian (bottle only) was holy moly good.

While we may have stumbled into it, it was a happy accident indeed.