TripAdvisor
Egg Harbor
Post
Inbox
Search

“Large menu, crowded on weekends”

Shipwrecked Brew Pub
Ranked #24 of 34 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent mussels, fish and chips, chicken tenders; meatloaf and burgers were overcooked. The restaurant does not accept reservations, so if you are part of a group, get there early. The later you go, the noisier it becomes.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Service was excellent even when butting against closing time. Food was tasty. We like the new look and will go there again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

nice selection and quality food. Ate here 2xs because of the food was good and price was right. Good view of harbor from second floor.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

My hubby and I enjoyed our dinner here very much. We ate here on a Monday evening around 8:00pm., and there were still a lot of people dining that late in the evening. My husband and I shared two sandwiches because we couldn’t decide- everything looked so good as it was going by us. We had the Beef Brisket, and the Patty Melt. We shared the sides of cole slaw and homemade potato chips- both good! The Beef Brisket was served on a toasted ‘everything’ brioche bun, and came with tomato, lettuce, red onion, and horseradish which I had them put on the side since I don’t like it, and my hubby does. No fat on the meat, and it was delicious! The Patty Melt was really good too. It was very well toasted, and had cheese and grilled onions. We had great service as well! Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

We had seen some questionable reviews on this place. Overall the food was good. Hubby and I shared a flight and would agree with several other reviews that the beer was just average.

Date of visit: August 2019