“Delicious”

Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We invite you to enjoy breakfast all day, or stop in for burgers & ABF chicken sandwiches, other sandwiches, soup, salad or wraps for lunch. Experience the tradition of Door County in our art-filled, family-friendly restaurant. We also offer a refreshing coffee, beer and wine list and a fabulous homemade dessert menu! Great place for breakfast or lunch or both when you're in Door County!
wisconsin
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had the two eggs and toast with a side of potatoes and everything was delicious. The staff was friendly and always a lot to look at when you wait for your food. Best place to get breakfast in Egg Harbor and not much else open in the "off" season. Would go again. The cherry jam is delicious.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank smilenyc

Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Outstanding Breakfast, both service and food.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I wish we had found this place a long time ago. We were off season, and mid morning, but there were still several tables full. We were seated right away and our waitress was prompt and checked back several times. Good service. And the food was excellent. I had the quiche, which came with a big muffin and plate full of fruit that would have been a meal aside from the quiche. My spouse had the fruit and yogurt plate, also great. The coffee was dark and rich as I prefer. Prices are resort level, you just have to deal with that. It's our new favorite for Door County for breakfast. .

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank z0607
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“meh”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We decided to stop by The Village Cafe for breakfast on our way home from vacation. We had been here before and weren't very impressed but figured we'd give it another shot.
First impression was of a parking lot filled with ice. I don't mean a little ice, I mean at least an inch of ice. We had to park in the back parking lot and glide, not walk, on the ice to the entrance. We slao had a hard time actually leaving the parking lot from the ice.
When we got inside we were seated right away and then waited at least 5 minutes before our server came for our drink orders. The cafe wasn't full of people but we ended up being there for over an hour for 4 people. The food tased ok, nothing special. The prices were a bit high and the service wasn't what it should have been. Personally I think $2.50 for a cup of coffee is a bit steep, even for Door County.
I'm not sure if we will eat here again, but we did have to try it a second time.

• Visited February 2014
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Eggstra Eggceptional!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been to The Village Cafe several times in the past and the food and service never fail me. Prompt, courteous, attentive service coupled with the BEST EGGS BENEDICT I've ever had. I have a picture here of a half an order. Their desserts are incredible as well. The coffee cake and carrot cake are a favorite. Definitely will be back, over and over again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank bsabo1
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
“Carrot Cake from Heaven”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Had heard from a coworker that the Carrot Cake here was amazing and holy moly, they weren't kidding! Will have to come back for some real food!

Visited January 2014