“Great salad”

The Bistro at Liberty Square
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bistro at Liberty Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The salad I had was very good, the service was excellent. We enjoyed the food and the waitstaff
The shops close by are great for browsing. It is very clean and was an enjoyable expirience

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Breakfast was good. Service was slow 2nd time here and was slow both times will try 1 more time if in area.

1  Thank Jakew W
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here late on a Sunday morning. Both of us ordered breakfast. The flavor of the food was good, however they clearly don't know how to cook eggs. I ordered over-medium & my boyfriend ordered over-easy, both orders came over-hard. I do highly recommend the bellinis and the bruschetta! The service was quite slow and I had to ask for silverware and coffee creamer several times. I would try this place again to give it another shot, and try some of the other menu items that looked quite delicious.

1  Thank cheekydd
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and we were glad that we did.. They have a good parking lot, better than the others down the street. We asked our server what's good, and she suggested the Reuben, so my cousin and I tried it and it was really good! My hubby and my cousin's hubby ordered some steak sandwich and they were both satisfied as well. The ambiance is awesome!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I decided to give the Bistro another chance. My last visit was less than favorable. Since that first experience I recieved an apology from the owner and was invited back. I'm pleased to say it was worth a second chance. The food was very good, and the service made incredible strides. Thanks for making my visit a better one. Keep up the good work.