I always stay at the Landmark Resort when visiting Door County. It is so peaceful. There is an inside pool in one building. If you are stqying in a building without the pool, the short walk to the pool is very scenic and woodsy. There are all sorts of walkways and beautiful flowers on the way. Very rustic with the view of Green Bay. When making reservations you can ask for the building with the pool but don't expect to get the pool building with special offers. You know how that goes. That happens everywhere. There is no place like the Landmark! Nothing can compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor