We have been coming here on & off for 20 yrs. Love the setting, away from town and you have choice of water or wood view, which we always choose. The rooms are great, plenty of space, full kitchen with utensils & cookware, full size fridge, sofabed and 2 chairs, and covered patio which we enjoy at night, especially during the rain or cool fall nights. Thet have updated their HVAC system with the new Mitsubishi system which is fantastic. Everything looks the same here, which is a good thing. Well maintained property. We had trouble with sliding patio door and notified front desk. Went to breakfast & when we returned it was fixed and opened smoothly. A lot of families come here, but so do couples. Don't understand the complaints on here, unless the people are used to staying at the Four Seasons. Yes, the kitchen counters may not be granite, but they are maintained, as are the solid wood cabinets, and closets. People these days constantly want change, but I like the feel of the rooms, very comfy and country like. Everything you want on a vacation with family is here. Indoor & outdoor pools, workout room, steam room, sauna, hot tub, all clean & well maintained. Thanks for a great 3 days Landmark!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor