Got a waterview room - view of the lake is wonderful but we were right beside one of the outdoor pools so it was noisy rather than relaxing. If you're here with kids and want the pool, this would be a great room, but if you want quiet ask for a room away from pools and common room outdoor decks. Rooms are small but adequate. Ours was clean and well stocked with kitchen equipment etc. Everything worked fine. Would probably come again if we could get a quieter room. Egg Harbor is a nice little town and there is a terrific market and several restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor