I had a travel voucher from Deal Chicken and wanted to use it for Spring Break. There were no resorts available in the south for that week, so we ended up choosing this resort in Wisconsin and were not disappointed. We hardly get any decent snow in Kentucky in the winter, so it was actually an awesome experience to arrive here to a couple of feet of snow and Green Bay totally frozen over. Obviously this was the off season for the Wisconsin peninsula, but that ended up being one of the cool things about this trip... exploring all the nearby parks, beaches and nature preserves in perfect winter serenity.... absolutely beautiful.
The Landmark Resort was very nice with very accommodating and friendly staff. I wish I could remember the name of the maintenance guy who spent at least an hour in our room helping us with a computer issue. Our family of five got lots of daily use out of the nice indoor pool, sauna and hot tubs (one in the main lobby area and one in our separate building). Only complaint about the room is that the kitchen is tiny--- really could only have one person in there at a time.
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our wintery spring break vacation! It was a nice change of pace from our usual beach vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor