Our one bedroom suite facing the parking lot on first floor seemed okay upon entry. The small kitchen has an apartment sized stove and a full size fridge. It would have been adequate for cooking small meals for 2 people. The living/dining room area was small but adequate for 2 people. But... the TV was old, the place smelled of smoke, the bedroom was the smallest room I've ever seen in a hotel/resort. there was only 2 feet of space all around the bed. There was no dresser or chair (obviously, because there was no room). There were 2 floor to ceiling cabinets at the head of each side of the bed. This made storing and changing clothes very inconvenient and having that cabinet right next to your head while you slept was unpleasant. The bathroom was just as cramped -- just enough for 1 person to stand in front of the sink. It was so small that the lightswitch had to be hidden behind the door. It felt claustrophobic. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor