The service here was OK, and the staff was very helpful. We very much enjoyed our room (1216) in the flagship building. I did not detect the moldy or musty odor other reviewers have mentioned. The amenities are great! Every building has a whirlpool on the bottom floor-but I was not impressed. The area felt dirty and the sauna did not work at all. I highly recommend the Landmark Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor