“Good food and service.”

Rays Family restaurant
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Edgerton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Good food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This family restaurant had never disappointed me. We go nearly every Sunday for brunch, and it is always good whether you have breakfast our any other meal. The staff is always very friendly and the place is always clean. I recommend the homemade jelly for your toast or pancakes, or try a scoop of the locally made ice cream, they are both delicious.

STOUGHTON
“Great family restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have visited Ray's several times and it never disappoints us. I have had their deep fried scallops a few times and they are great. For a mere $10.99 you get soup or salad, choice of potato, vegetable of the day, probably a dozen deep fried scallops, AND dessert. You cannot get this meal at a fine dining restaurant in our area for that price. My husband had the hot beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, a huge helping and he really enjoyed it. Service is fast and friendly. Its just off Interstate 90 about 2 miles and well worth taking the time to stop. I think breakfast is served anytime and alcoholic beverages are available if you want a drink before your meal.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SHEILA S
“Consistently good food and service for breakfast in a clean environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

In the past 10 years I have eaten breakfast here at least 25 times. I have never been unhappy with my food. The service is always good and the food is always tasty and hot. The food comes really fast after you order. I usually like to read the paper and drink coffee while waiting for my breakfast. That doesn't really happen at Ray's. Even when the place is packed you still get your food in record time. I have no complaints about Ray's at all. Consistently good and hot food with friendly service in a clean business.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank PaperTiger67
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“good food for small town restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Rays has good food. A nice menu with a good variety of food. I love that they will do made to order options upon request. We ate there with out of town visitors and we needed a quick meal. The service is great and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank kay a
“Excellent Fish Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

If you are looking for a great Wisconsin fish fry then Rays Family Restaurant in Edgerton is the place to go. We have eaten in the restaurant but usually call in our order and take it home. I always get the fried cod and my wife likes the baked cod. Both of them are excellent and are a large portion. Included in the meal are a baked potato, french fries, or potato pancakes and choice of a salad or their clam chowder soup. A excellent meal for the price. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014