“A full parking lot equals a good restaurant”

Rays Family restaurant
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Edgerton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ray's parking lot is always full for several good reasons...good food at a reasonable price and served by friendly hometown people. It is a very nice community restaurant that is clean and pleasant. The building is 50 years old but they have done a nice job of updating it. It has a pleasant hometown atmosphere where they know all the "locals" by name.

1  Thank Jim R

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really like home made soup.
And no matter what soup I order at Ray's , it is always top notch and served hot. Lukewarm soup just annoys me.
My personal favorite is chicken and rice, but you really can't make a bad choice, because they are all really good.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We eat here almost every time we visit Lake Koshkonong - we take the family and the friends. Good variety, good prices, good staff, clean and consistent.

1  Thank Smillie-girl
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Rays is a great place to take your family to dine, if it is for breakfast or whatever. The interior was recently redone, so it looks very nice, and the staff and owners are all wonderful, and the food is good. The locally made ice cream was a big hit with my daughters.

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Lots of good food cheap, good service, friendly. I eat here each time I come to town. I leave full and happy.

1  Thank David S