“Very Good Experience”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Edgerton
Lockport, Illinois
“Very Good Experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel Labor Day weekend. The staff were very friendly, and check in was fast. Our room was clean and spacious. We left one night earlier than planned but not because of the hotel. The breakfast buffet was fine, and the area clean. I would stay again at this hotel.

Room Tip: No elevator exists, but the stairs are wide.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Avon, Oh
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was traveling from Ohio to Minnesota and decided to stop here along the way for one night. The hotel was conveniently located right off the highway. The front desk clerk was friendly and check in went smooth. The room was quiet, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also, there was no peeling paint, cracked walls, musty smells, or stains on the carpet and the bathroom was clean as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay for a few nights in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 5, 2013

we stayed two nights this past weekend. I have now got small red bites on my thighs and reared. These are consistent with pics I have seen on Internet! it is not mosquito bites. Avoid room 204 for sure!

Room Tip: Avoid room 204. Strongly suspect of bed bugs! Placed my luggage on chair next to bed and now have...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chris38196

Travelers are raving about these Edgerton hotels

Portage, Indiana
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This Comfort Inn is conveniently located just over the Illinois border so it was a good stopover on the way back to Indiana. Good breakfast, clean rooms, nice pool. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone traveling through Wisconsin.

Room Tip: First floor is the best choice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed May 9, 2013

While midway in the shower at exactly 11:22 a.m. The rude hotel management phoned our room & told us that if we were not out in 8 minutes, we would be charged for another night. So we left right away. As I stood waiting for the car with DRIPPING WET hair from a unfinished shower another guest walked up to the manager at almost noon to turn in his key and the manager told him ;"Thank you & have a good afternoon " I waited for the guest to leave & then asked the manager if he was charged for an additional day, to which the manager said; " I'm phoning the police" I was flabbergasted! I replied; for "asking a question??!!??"
We have never been treated this rude in a hotel ever. I am a Grandmother, I have traveled many, many years and I have never EVER experienced this kind of treatment.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joy E
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was on a business trip to Whitewater Wisconsin, visiting the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater. The Comfort Inn in Edgerton was the best choice. It is close to the school and close to Janesville where all the retail outlets are.

The hotel is meticulously maintained and the staff are pleasant and courteous

I highly recommend this hotel 5 Stars

Pat Moriarty

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Haslett, MI
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We read the reviews before we booked. They were right on - and even better! The exterior is nothing to write home about but the rooms were very clean and everything worked. The staff lived the steven Covey philosophy of "we are here to serve you" - and they did. Breakfast was a a few notches above the standard continental fare.
On line booking through choiceprivileges give you the best rate for a great value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgerton
Hampton Inn Janesville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Janesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Janesville

Been to Comfort Inn Janesville? Share your experiences!