“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Service can be incosistent, but the food is well worth the extra wait. Great, fresh Mexican cuisine including many seafood options.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Manny's is a good place to visit if you are in the mood for upscale Mexican food. It is always delicious, the wait staff very attentive, and the atmosphere true to the Mexican decor. Always enjoy coming here. Pricing a little higher, but worth it!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restraunt has wonderful seafood ESPECIALLY since we are in the midwest. Happy hour margaritas are not full of a shelf mix but are full of a variety of tequilla, lime etc...We enjoy eating here about once every two months. Clean, nice decor and wonderful food. Try it out!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was REALLY DISAPPOINTED when we ordered carry out tonight. Disappointed doesn't even begin to cover it actually. I understand that everything isn't as fresh as when you order in the restaurant, but I've taken carry out farther and still had it taste much better. My chimichanga was so overstuffed that it was mostly soggy with one little crisp edge (and mind you, we only had to drive about 5 minutes to get home). Even without the soggy aspect, it was just not appealing. The chicken tasted like it wasn't seasoned at all, and that it was at least a few days old before they served it. The chimichanga itself was simply chicken and whole beans; and as I said, it completely lacked flavor other than the flavor of leftover chicken. The queso dip that we ordered was pretty lumpy, and not very dippy. The fajitas did not even come with shredded cheese (and we ordered extra cheese for them specifically!). The rice was fairly dry, and seemed old as well. The guac was quite bland. Honestly, the best part of my meal was the semi-decent salsa and chips that they had. It shouldn't matter what time of day or what day of the week you order, the food should always taste fresh! And to top it all off, we paid $36 for this meal for the 2 of us! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

1  Thank I_Love_Food1988
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We love Manny's Cocina. We take the family on a regular occasion. The halibut is always good. My two favorite are the calamari calafia and fish tacos ala parilla with the Cajun tilapia.

The salad is the best! It is so cold and crisp. We always order it with the chipotle ranch on the side. Then dip your chips in the leftover dressing. Yum!