“A regular stop”

Ranked #104 of 236 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Cant go to Eau Claire without stopping at Noodles and Co. The kids favorite stop, they cant resist the Mac & Cheese. Pad Tai is always a hit with me. Well Cared for restaurant and a good value.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Noodle and co is basic ...you get what the title says. Food is good, service was good and clean restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Who knew noodles could be so versatile? Took my family there for the first time and we enjoyed it so much. Good service, friendly people, what more could you ask for? Enjoy!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is great food, if you in in a carb kinda mood. It has a lot of options, you order at the counter and they bring it to you at your table. Inexpensive, lot's of variety and the kids operating the place are friendly and heck...they do know how to cook noodles.

Worthwhile dinner or lunch.

1  Thank mabollinger
Reviewed June 16, 2012

A friend and myself stumbled onto this place as we were traveling to Minneapolis for a ballgame. If memory serves me right, this is a chain and was a little bit apprehensive to stop but being in a small hurry decided to give it a try. Must say I was pleasantly surprised. I had the beef stroganoff which was not only very tasteful, but quick and inexpensive. My buddy stated that his salad was very good and that the spaghetti and meatballs were very tasteful. The total cost for both meals was very close to $20 (we both had ice water). Would recommend this as a nice stop right off of I-94.