“Great Place to eat!!”

Ranked #44 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I ate here several times while I was in Eau Claire for business for 3 weeks. The soups was delicious, the salads were great, and the grinders were very tasty. I will miss this great lunch spot!

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off here for a quick bite on my way to Madison. Had the loaded fries and lite turkey. They have great bread and I loved the fries! I would definitely go back!

2  Thank GAA76
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is the only sandwich place I frequent! The bread is amazing and always consistent!
They are quick and willing to cater to my requests! The establishment is impeccably clean!

2  Thank Hope2Enjoy
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have tried a number of their "Grinders" and have liked them all. I usually get the special that offers a half grinder with side and drink.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you want an amazing Grinder and cheesy garlic bread then this is your place. Stop in and your stomach will thank you. Always good food and good service!