“The go-to lunch place in Eau Claire”

Mancino's Grinders & Pizzas
Ranked #43 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Wide selection and well prepared and tasty foods. Wish they were closer to my house.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was our first time at this popular, casual restaurant with 2 locations in Eau Claire. We were at the one near the university, and it seems to be very popular with students. We had a chicken/bacon/ranch pizza which was very good. It's thin crust with plenty of cheese. The grinders are a baked sandwich, and our daughter recommends the Reuben with baked fries. You order and pay at the counter, and your food is delivered to your table. We'll definitely go again and I'll try a grinder next time.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Everytime I have gone to Mancino's I have never had a bad sandwich or pizza! The breadsticks are delicious!

1  Thank ruddy20330
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I love Mancino's, especially their Ham & Cheese grinder. It is melty, delicious, and amazing, but you really can't go wrong with anything on the Mancino's menu. Their pizza is always delicious, especially the sauce, the breadsticks are divine. They even serve the pizza on a pedestal, definitely putting their's above the rest. ;) Prices are pretty good, although for a pizza place I really wish you didn't have to order more than $25 to get delivery. Even then, I believe it's business delivery only, the company should definitely look into delivery, I think it would be very helpful for the success of their small, locally owned business. Even if it is only a small radius, but in the end...what pizza place in this day in age does not deliver? That would be my only gripe. Other than that, no complaints and the real factor is the food. :) It's definitely a must try if you're looking for a casual dinner with excellent food & service.

Reviewed August 27, 2010

I was surprised it tasted so good. Really, grinder? What the heck is that. But try the French dip roast beef! You will be back for more. Just too loud in there for me. They should find away to tone down the noise level. Ttyl