“Smells are Mouth Watering”

Grizzly's Wood-Fired Grill & Steaks
Ranked #9 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The wood smoke smell as soon as you walk in is mouth watering! The spit of chickens spinning over a wood fire is tantalizing for the eyes. The service was average but the chicken and wild rice was a good choice. My only let down was the white meat on their 1/2 chicken was overcooked. Stick with dark meat only and you'll be fine.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Grizzly's is always a very busy restaurant, we go at least once a month, and have always had good experiences.

The steaks are always cooked perfectly, the cheese curds are very tasty, they have both a good wine selection and good variety of beers on tap.

The only problem we've ever had is that you may have to wait to be seated, but it's worth the wait!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Waited for menus, waited for drinks, then when some drinks were finally brought some were not! Then we waited and waited for food. Food was alright, great atmosphere but will not be back!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

First time I went there we had good food, and service. Second time I went we got seated and waited so long my daughter got up and went to the hostess station to ask for menus. Waiter finally came and took our order. We got appetizer brought to us by someone who was not our waiter, after we started eating it, the waiter then brought small plates. Daughter and I both ordered fish and chips. Chips were actually fries that were not hot at all. Daughters steamed veggies were not done at all, carrots were nearly raw, as well as the other veggies. Waiter never asked if we wanted refills on drinks or asked how our food was. Had this been my first visit, I probably wouldn't go back but since I had good experience on my first visit I'd try them again, as maybe this was a rare occurance.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was told to go here and get the cheese curds and WOW what a great treat. Our group of 6 ended up getting 2 orders. The Prime Rib (Fri-Sun only) was done perfect and bigger than 8oz that I ordered. My wife's 1/2 chicken was juicy and tastey, my brother-in-law's ribs/chicken combo also looked good and he said it was. Crafted Draft Beer was cheap too $3.50 for 16 oz.