Grizzly's Wood-Fired Grill & Steaks
Dining options: Reservations
Upper Midwest
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We occasionally eat lunch or supper at Grizzly's - which is by the mall in Eau claire.

My experience is that the food choices are pretty broad and the taste and quality are good. There is an open-flame broiler, which produces really tasty meat. Three of us had the chicken fajita tonight (this was the all-you-can-eat special), which was really tasty and well priced.

I have found the service to be friendly and fine. The setting is pretty north-woodsy, but that is okay with us.

All in all, just a fine place to spend time with family and friends.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank 4MidwestFans

Midwest
“Decent food, horrific service”
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Loved our chicken and our steak. Waitress was horrible. Wine list did not included prices and when I asked about the "by the glass" prices, she had no idea. Our guacamole appetizer was good, but we found a few fried somethings (cheese curds?) mixed in with our tortilla chips. Though our meal came with bread, we did not receive it. I ordered a second diet pepsi and did not receive it. She simply brought the check as we were finishing our meal, never asked if we wanted coffee or dessert or if we were finished. Restaurant was not busy - so that is no excuse. Other tables around us with different staff appeared to be well attended.

Eau Claire
“Good eatin' !”
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Formerly known at the Bear Creek Lodge at the end of Oakwood Mall in Eau Claire, Grizzly's serves great food at good prices, in generous quantities. The atmosphere is somewhat Northwoodsy, with high wooden beam ceilings and knotty pine trim. They have a humongus wood cooker which gives the meat an outdoors flavor. Good bar, good prices, and plenty to tv's if you like sports. They have a 2 for 1 burger night on Tuesdays which is really a good deal. I'll definitely go there again.

Wisconsin
“Somewhat Disappointing”
Reviewed October 18, 2009

This is a newly opened restaurant in the Eau Claire area. The atmosphere is great, and the wait staff very friendly. Lots of people were eating there and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I was very impressed with the huge selection on their menu, however, found the food disappointing. I ordered a Caesar Salad, and the lettuce was old and wilted, the parmesan crusted bowl was soggy, and the dressing so-so. My husband had beef briskit, which was smothered with bar-b-que sauce, a small portion, and not very flavorful. I think this restaurant has great potential, but they need to step up the quality to match their great atmosphere.

Eau Claire
“One of our favorite places to eat!”
Reviewed March 5, 2009

Grizzly's is one of my family's favorite places to eat. The food is great and the staff is very friendly. Grizzly's has a great atmosphere for every occasion.

Been to Grizzly's Wood-Fired Grill & Steaks? Share your experiences!