“Best sandwich my GF ever had!”
Review of Acoustic Cafe

Acoustic Cafe
Eau Claire WI
“Best sandwich my GF ever had!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Had turkey sandwich with cheese soup. Fresh warm bread, huge portions, very fresh...we both loved our meal. Walking downtown shops and stopping here makes for a fun Fall afternoon.

• Visited September 2013

St. Louis, MO
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

They warmed the bread on my turkey sandwhich which I would never have thought to do! It was delicious! I also got a cup of soup, vegetable beef which was fantastic as well. Great ambiance and music.

Visited July 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Love the artwork hanging around for sale. Food is awesome. Fast and friendly. Afterwards you can walk the downtown sculpture tour.

Visited October 2012
milwaukee, wi
“Downtown flavor”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were passing through Eau Claire and took a long detour to eat lunch at a local joint. A lot of empty storefronts downtown, but Acoustic Cafe was full of people! BEST BEER & CHEESE SOUP I've ever had in my life. Absolutely recommended if you're in town. Really good menu with all kinds of cafe options: sandwiches, soups, salads. It's a lot bigger inside than it appears with plenty of seating. I'd definitely go back. Seems ideal for college students to hang out, study, take a date. In summary: beer & cheese soup.

• Visited May 2013
Withee, Wisconsin
“Best Hoagies and chili!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We love the hoagies and their Texas chili. I usually get the 1/3 ham hoagie and the Texas chili. I have never been disappointed with their other options though. My husband suggests the roast beef hoagie and chili. We can order our food and drinks and pay under $15 usually. Great value.

Visited November 2012