“Mona's is where you impress your out of town friends”

Mona Lisa's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

In the last couple years I have had the privilege to eat at some best Italian restaurants in Chicago,Los Angeles, San Francisco,Los Vegas,etc... So far I have never encountered a meal that even compares to Mona's tortellini Rockefeller! Hands down this single dish has made Mona's the standard in Italian cuisine! The staff is always friendly,professional,and always well groomed...The setting is warm and inviting yet chic enough to know your about to experience something unique. I've wait several months to write this review not knowing what to say,yet it could have easily wrote in two words. 'The standard'

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Excellent Italian and Mediterranean dishes, nice size portions and a great relaxing artistic atmosphere.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I reviewed Mona's quite a while ago when I was constantly underwhelmed but my husband and I decided to give it a few more tries and I've been more impressed. I really like the pizza and the baked feta. Last time I had some great pasta with scallops and I was happy with my decision. My drink was also fantastic (mistletoe martini). It is a good special occasion place for me, since it's a bit expensive. The service has always been great.

1  Thank Lirpa P
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Loved the atmosphere. The menu was wonderful. Everyone in our group of 8 had a different dish and they were all excellent. There were also gluten-free options which was a tremendous help for me. I even had a fabulous chocolate dessert! I highly recommend this restaurant. And take your picture as a "Mona Lisa" when you leave.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything about the restaurant is excellent. Food, service, and ambience. There is a fireplace inside the restaurant. Every year, our office goes to dinner there to celebrate our Christmas party. Also a very romantic place for couples. Little pricey, but worth it.

Been to Mona Lisa's Restaurant? Share your experiences!