“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Clean, nice atmosphere. Great food, i love the spuds and their wraps. Good variety menu as well as tap beer selection. Service is fast and friendly! Great spot to go with friends or coworkers. Window seating for people watching.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is one of our family's favorite places. We like the atmosphere and have never had a bad meal. My husband and I always share a pitcher of hard cider. The burgers, onion rings and buffalo chicken wrap are always to die for. The service is always spot-on. Whether it's just my husband and I or when we're with our teenagers, it's always an enjoyable experience for all!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

we had a couple of people celebrating their birthdays. We were given the basement room, which had a pool table and dart board along with multiple tables. The food and drinks were good. Katie, our waitress, was phenomenal!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

One of our favorite places for burgers. Great coleslaw, and good service. If you want a reasonable meal, no frills and quick service, this is a good place, and near the University on Water Street.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have eaten here at least 20 times over the years, and I've never been disapointed. However, once has to be aware that this is a bar that serves some food. So, expecting anything esoteric or gourmet is not realistic. We come here for the burgers and an ice cold Rolling Rock. The burgers are well prepared and juicy, the fries are crisp, and their barrister's slaw (cole slaw) is excellent. The staff is more attentive than I've experienced in places with white tablecloths. They seem to work as a team, and if anybody notices that your glass is empty, they attend to it. The beer is ice cold, and there is a good selection. I'm sure that there are times that they are very busy, and that service slows down. But, when we swing by on a week night for a burger and fries, it is always quick and delicious. I've read some of the negative reviews - and I'm sorry they were unhappy, but my experiences have been positive.

1  Thank TravelinJabbo