“Good Food, Good Beer, Good Prices”

Mogies Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Passing through Eau Claire, we saw some reviews of Mogies. We had some burgers and beer. Good fast service and reasonable prices. Food and beer were both great. Definitely a great find!

1  Thank DrHappyTraveler

Reviewed June 21, 2010

I truly enjoy going to Mogies Pub. Whenever I get the opportunity to bring someone out to eat in Eau Claire I try to influence them to go to Mogies. I might be partial from my college days at the pub but I really do love their sandwiches. I have found myself ordering the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with Spuds O Plenty lately and it's always great!

1  Thank PackerBacker10
Reviewed January 8, 2009

THE BEST chicken wings around, Great burgers too, possibly the best in Eau Claire. Great atmosphere and beer selection. I'm a "regular" there, it's "my bar".

1  Thank WIstoney
Reviewed October 14, 2008

Great burgers and service. The place is very clean and the staff is very nice. seems harder to find such a place now days. Enjoy.

1  Thank foodie2112
Reviewed October 10, 2008

Not a bad place to stop for drinks or appetizers - it's better than some others on Water Street. Take it from an Alum!

1  Thank KennaK