“Can't say enough”

Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked this hotel in a hurry because I was headed to Eau Claire because my mother was in the hospital. I planned on staying 1 or 2 nights. As my mothers health changed the hotel staff accommodated and changed my reservation 3 times. I stayed 8 nights due to my mother's passing. The hotel was clean, nice breakfast and comfortable beds. However, the staff..awesome! They worked with my difficult situation so I didn't have to change rooms, let my husband and children into my room(with my permission) so my kids could see Grandma one more time. They were wonderful to me and my family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Jessie G, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites for your Eau Claire travels. We are glad that we could accommodate the changes to your reservation. It is also great to hear that you and your family were pleased with our hotel amenities, staff and your guest room. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have been visiting Eau Claire for 13 years. Most of the time we have stayed with our family or a hotel closer to where our family lives. However, this time, we opted for this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised of the very good accomodations. We look forward to returning another time besides winter so we can take advantage of the trail that leads from the hotel to our family's home.
Our only suggestion: invest in a good waffle maker. Breakfast was good and we didn't mind the odd shaped waffles. However, it was a little frustrating to peel it out of the maker each morning.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites. We appreciate your comments. We are glad that you were satisfied with amenities offered by our hotel and have decided to return in the future. Thank you for informing us of your concerns with the waffle iron in our breakfast area. Your feedback will allow us to provide our guests with a more pleasant breakfast experience. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

There is much to like about this hotel. Rooms are spacious enough and well equipped. TV channel card is a big plus for me. Breakfast was so-so. I do not like the location of the dining room in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jessie G, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites. We appreciate your feedback which will allow us to continue to improve in both product and service. Again, thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice hotel. I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I found it very easy to find. The breakfast was also good. It is nice to be able to get a free breakfast with your stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad you were satisfied with the amenities, service and location offered at the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recently spent the night on a business trip. Not state of the art or modern but clean and quiet. The price was reasonable and breakfast was fine. Overall, I will stay here again when traveling to WI.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments you submitted about your recent stay. It is nice to know we will be seeing you for your return travels to the Eau Claire area. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark V
Jessie G, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Reviewed February 24, 2013

we had stayed at this property a couple years ago,and found it to be pet-friendly and nice. the staff made sure to give us a ground floor room, which we appreciated. They were in the middle of remodeling, and the parking lot was almost empty when we came through. the remodel did not bother us, however the rooms are starting to get dated. we had a whirlpool bath in our room, and it was ok; bathrooms are starting to wear a bit but not a hindrance in any way. They do have a small breakfast available with yogurt, processed eggs, coffee, waffles, etc...nothing special but fine as we were just driving thru overnight The heater under the window required me to turn it on/off all night, which was a pain, as it would get too hot, then an hour later, too cold. the staff here was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing the Best Western Plus Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities offered at our hotel during your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding any improvements our property may need. We do take our guests comments into consideration as we begin new projects. Again, thank you for your feedback.