“Here we go...i just ordered my food.....”
Review of Quick Wok

Quick Wok
Ranked #152 of 231 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Chinese
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Here we go...i just ordered my food.....”
Reviewed August 12, 2009

the man with an accent answered.....he sounded chinesee, he then handed the phone to an american sounding girl, she took the order...very friendly young lady......they said it would be fourtyfive minutes....it arrived in 17! wow was that fast....just finished eating it...great taste..food cooked to perfection......i like it....had the crab rangoon and eggroll too..well done chinesse man.

MommyDaisy76
“Best take-out Chinese in Eau Claire”
Reviewed March 6, 2009

I absolutely love Quick Wok. I will go out of my way to make sure I get Quick Wok. A couple of years I lived outside the delivery area, and I drove to pick it up, because none of the other Chinese places compare. Also, the have the best egg fu young of any Chinese Place I have been to anywhere.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Quick, great tasting takeout”
Reviewed October 30, 2008

Food is always very good. I recommend the general tao's chicken. If you have it delivered you will find it really is quick.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“is rat? beef? chicken? they dont know either.”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

is rat? beef? chicken? they dont know either.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Okay Chinese by the U - would steer clear of the Curry, though.”
Reviewed December 6, 2007

Okay Chinese by the U - would steer clear of the Curry, though.