“Bad”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Bad”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Don't go there. The new owner making a very bad Pho, they are cutting off everything and the meat is too old cuz they keep the meat so many days

• Visited March 2014

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“had high hopes”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Ordered a large Pho soup for pickup, was told it was $8.50. When I went to pick it up the price was $9.50. I said that I was told it was $8.50 and was basically laughed at. A bit much for Pho. I have had Pho at numerous places and their large was everyone else's small. Too small of a slice of lime, fewer sauce options compared to other local places. I will say the beef was sliced super thin, tasted great and was kind of fun to see it cook in the soup, pickup orders have the beef raw packaged along with the noodles. My first and last meal there, much prefer Egg Roll Plus or Rice Palace!

• Visited March 2014
chicago
“Excellent.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went there for my mom's birthday and they closed at 6pm on Sunday but they allowed us to stay. We were the only ones there. I was a little skeptical since most restaurants in this town suck. :) Totally exceeded my expectation. The service was great, the waiter was nice, and our food was "TO DIE FOR". my niece had the shaken beef (they were beef tips). OMG, I still dream about it til this day. SO SO SO SO GOOD.

• Visited April 2013
Rockport, Texas
“Really Good”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I wanted something different and decided to try the new Noodle Teahouse. We really liked it and think it is very good. We had egg rolls that were crispy and very tasty. We had never had Pho and decided to try it. The waiter gave us some very good directions on how to finish the preparation with the fresh Basil, lime juice, ... We loved the flavor. Order the large bowl only if you are really hungry. It is a lot.

• Visited November 2013