“Great place for buffet pizza with salad bar!”
Review of Pizza Del Re

Pizza Del Re
Ranked #47 of 242 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We always have great service and food when we eat at Pizza Del Re. Each time we come to Eau Claire to see our family we eat here. We love the big tables where all our family actually fits. I always need my veggies, so I love their salad bar.

1  Thank Tina5160

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The place doesn't look the best, but the pizza was delicious. It is served buffet style, so you can just walk up and grab different kinds. The cheese bread was my favorite. There is a lot of seating. The place was packed on a Friday night, but there was always somewhere to sit. Went with the kids and they ate a ton. Will definitely come back next time!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great environment, delicious pizza. I take my family here every time we visit Eau Claire. This is a local secret that you will not regret visiting.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's not a "class" restaurant.....it is what one may call a dive. Not a chain restaurant at all. The pizza is thin crust and the salad bar is antiquated....but it has all you need on the salad bar (and then some) plus soup and bread sticks, pizza is delicious, and the price is great. It's a simple pizza joint......It is one of our favorite places to go.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pizza is bad and so is the service. Make sure to stay away from this place if you have a pizza craving. Soggy crust and not fresh ingredients. Your stomach will thank you if you do NOT eat here.