“Good food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Always great food & service. Management very attentive.
Only disappointment was when we were advised Applebee's will no longer be offering French dressing, the only kind I eat.
I suggested maybe if we come back again we would have to furnish our own French dressing, really poor for a good restaurant.

• Visited September 2012

Wisconsin
“Applebees”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a great location near the Mall and other shopping. Parking is a little weird and they need more of it during busy periods , but overall this is an Average Applebee's. When we were there it was not as clean as it could have been but it was right after a rush so maybe that was why. It took a long time to get our food , but it was good. There are so many other options for food similarly priced in Eau Claire that we would likely not go back to this Applebees location again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Wisfamily_Vacations
Taylor, Wisconsin
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I see a few not so great reviews for this restaurant. My experience was wonderful. We celebrated my daughter's 25th birthday. We had six adults, a toddler and a baby. We requested the large corner booth and we were seated there. All six of us adults chose meals from the 2 entrees/1 appetizer for $20. All of us but one had some type of steak meal. My steak was very good. Our waitress asked us to cut into our steaks to make sure they were cooked the way we had asked, and they were all correct. The spinach/avocado dip with the chips were really tasty. Our waitress was very attentive to make sure all of our food was good, we had plenty of drink refills ( we all had soda or water). The manager even came by our table to make sure we were all happy. My husband who was supposed to join us was not able to, he missed a good meal. I will definitely like to go back again soon. Not sure why some of the other reviewers had a less than great experience since ours was so good!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pegleg63
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TIPS = Tips Insure Proper Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I don't like that patrons are responsible for a server's wages. But because we are, it's unwritten that we work for our pay. The service at this particular restaurant was so poor I was in shock. It took 7 minutes to get our drinks and there were 4 servers and only 4 tables occupied upon our arrival. When we ordered, i!asked for a substitution and our server said "No". Not "I'm sorry, no, etc". My drink was not refilled and it sat there empty for approximately 20 minutes but when it was time to pay, the server lingered over me as I pulled cash from my pocket book EVEN after asking her to come back later. We will not eat here again...however the Applebee's in Albert Lea, MN is FABULOUS!

1 Thank TIPSfromMe
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Typical run of the mill food that you find in chain restaurants near malls. The appetizer-meal deals are OK value for the money.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank KimE_RN

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!