“Really Good Chinese in Eau Claire”
Review of Jade Garden

Jade Garden
Ranked #56 of 242 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I can't say I've ever had anything bad here. My boyfriend and I go at least once a month. He tells me their sushi is pretty good there and I like the peanut and cashew chicken. They are reasonably priced, and the buffet always has plenty of options available.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't believe how good the food AND service was!! Very clean restaurant as well. My wife and I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Have eaten here many times while visiting UWEC and have always had a good meal. Its not a
huge buffet but they have a good variety and is always hot and tasty. Sushi selection is nice too.
I would recommend eating at this restaurant for a good Chinese buffet.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was in the mood for chinese food and happen to spot the Jade Garden while in Eau Claire. So, i stopped in and was GREATLY suprised at the size, of the buffet! A VERY large and variety of food to select from! The soups were VERY good and hot! the lo mein was good as well as the main entries! They had ice cream and many other deserts to choose from as well! Will stop in again when working in the Eau Claire area!

1  Thank steve y
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice atmosphere, delicious food, a variety of choices, and a good value. Location is central to many of the surrounding hotels and the interstate.

Been to Jade Garden? Share your experiences!