“First stay in Eau Claire - this will be our go to hotel!”

Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Despite a full house last Saturday night, the front desk was welcoming and accommodating - even to the point of the manager actually going to the rooms to see if they were available for us to check in a little early so we could change for the wedding we were attending. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great place to stay! Will stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank WDWfans
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

I am so glad that we were able to get you into your room early on Saturday. The team here really does try to whatever it takes to make your experience all it should be.

Hopefully you will be able to come back soon...

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went for our anniversary last weeked. First impressions were right on the money. Clean, welcoming and outstanding staff and service!! 3 patios to choose from for outdoor drinks and relaxation. Wonderful restaurant in house. Pool deck and hot tub was very clean and inviting. (and we havent even got to our room yet!) Room was immaculate and very comfortable. There was nothing left to ask for but a great weekend which we had! Would definately put this on your list of places to stay for a "no worries' vacation or business stay!!!
Tomi W.

Room Tip: We found the best value in the room that included the hot buffet breakfast. Excellant food!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I am so glad you were able to enjoy so much of the hotel.

I hope you will back again soon and next time please feel free to stay even longer...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was in Eau Clair for business for a week and stayed at the very new Holiday Inn. I did not have a lot of time to enjoy everything like the pool which looked great, I did get to eat at Johny's. It was delicious! Loved the breakfast buffet!
Rooms are gorgeous and the staff did a great job of keeping everything so nice.
Thank you for the great accommodations!
Oh and the pillows cracked me up! They had "hard" and "soft" stitched on them!!! So great I shared pictures of them with friends!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I know that we can be a challenge to find. We are working very hard to get all of GPS devices to position us correctly. We do suggest using 4955 Bullis Farm Dr. when you search for us. It will bring you right next door.

I am glad that you enjoyed the pillows, as well as the rest of the hotel.

Please come back soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I booked the room knowing it was a newer hotel, only open for eight months, and I expected good things. It did not disappoint. The hotel was in excellent condition, clean and comfortable. The only challenge was that it wasn't the easiest place to find. We came into Eau Claire from Chippewa Falls on 53, and didn't see any signs for the hotel. I was watching the GPS on my phone and knew we were close. We were, we saw the hotel from the Hwy as we exited onto I-94 West. There was a Holiday Inn sign along I-94 at the first available exit and we were directed back towards the hotel, but there was nothing on Golf Rd. telling us where to go. We back tracked and turned onto Commonwealth, that became Bullis Farm Rd. and off of it we finally found Own Ayres Court. Again, very nice place for a good price, but make sure you figure out how to find it BEFORE you leave home.

Room Tip: If coming into Eau Claire from Chippewa Falls on Hwy 53, take the Golf Road exit. At the first ligh...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts. I am very glad that you were able to find us and enjoyed your stay. We are working very hard to get all the GPS devices to be able to find us. We do suggest that guests use our next door neighbors address. 4955 Bullis Farm Dr. This will bring you next door while we continue to get Google and others to position us correctly.

Again I want to thank you for taking the time to find us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I am in the midst of my first stay at this property and I may have found the elusive decent (actually quite nice) property in Eau Claire. I have stayed at the Hampton, Best Western Trails, Plaza, and probably more, but this will be the place I stay, at least until they renovate the Ramada downtown.

This is a new hotel and it is very clean, as would be expected. The staff was very efficient and friendly at check in. My room was very comfortable for business. The bed and bedding were about as good as I could hope to enjoy. People have complained about the lack of continental breakfast, but they have a nice restaurant with solid portions, microwave, and large fridge.

Having enjoyed dinner and lunch at Johnny's, I have chosen not to leave the hotel to dine. The bar was quite full at 5:30, with a good number of locals in the mix with the hotel guests. If you were buying, I might take Mona Lisa's for a dinner treat, but a bit of rain/snow made me happy to stay in. They pour heavy drinks, have very nice lunch options, and did a nice job executing a fairly complicated "Veal Sinatra" dish. The bar is very slick and cozy. A spot at the bar is not a bad place to eat alone with very comfortable seating and a granite bar.

I will update if the winds change, but am excited and content to spend the next two nights here.

PS: the wifi and cable are both beyond what you'd typically expect.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank DJAfterbar
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for all the kind comments. The team here at the Holiday Inn Eau Claire South does truly try to make everyone's stay exceptional. I am very glad that we are helping to make your stay a memorable one.

Please stop by the desk and let me know if there is anything else we can do to improve.

Thank you again for the kind words.

Richard

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is really really nice, stayed here recently for a weekend and will definitely stay again when back in town. It is brand new and is a state of the art facility. It is situated right next to the highway but I rarely noticed the sounds of traffic going by. Bed and pillows were super comfy, staff was great, friendly and professional. It actually took a bit to find this place, well the GPS found it right away but it took some manuevering to actually get in the parking lot, the place is so new, not all of their signs were up yet. They had direct TV which was an excellent touch, a ton of channels to surf through. One of the best features was its location so close to everything, plenty of shopping and dining choices, you will not be disappointed in your stay here. Had a very nice looking bar/restaurant but we didn't have time to check it out. The area of the hotel looks to be really expanding, cant wait to see what is coming in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. I am so glad you were able to find us. We are still waiting for all the different GPS Systems to find us. We do give out our next door neighbors address 4955 Bullis Farm Rd. when travelers call in.

I hope we will get to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

While this hotel is located next to the highway, you have to manuever around some strip malls to get to it. Once you get to it, you'll be happy. Has the new/hip surroundings of the HIE's, but is actually a Holiday Inn. The room was nice, with hot water and comfortable accomodations. Bathroom had space and a walkin shower, no tub. There was a nice workout room and an indoor pool and hottub. The buffet was typical Holiday Inn, but not the same as an HIE.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you so much for staying at the Holiday Inn Eau Claire South. I am glad you were able to find us. I noted that you might prefer a room with a tub, please just ask for that when making your reservation, we do have them.

Johnny's is a fabulous restaurant, I hope next time you might be able to try lunch or dinner. That's where they can really excel.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I hope to see you again soon...