“Great service! Yummy fish n chips! ”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #24 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This is my 4th time and the service has always been very attentive for me! The burgers are very. Good says my family and I am stuck on the fish although today I had broccoli vs chips and amm happy either way! Great bottomless rootbeer floats! OMG!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had planned on eating at another restaurant in Eau Claire but when we saw Red Robin our car went on autopilot and turned into the parking lot. Service was absolutely fantastic! Food was outstanding.

If you like Red Robin, this is one of the best restaurants they have around. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant the next time we drive through Eau Claire.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My spouse and I went there yesterday afternoon for an early supper. We were greeted by a nice young lady who immediately seated us. There were only several tables occupied in this large restaurant. We requested a booth and our nice hostess had to literally walk us around the entire dining room to find a booth that had been cleaned. After we were seated, we noticed that the large table next to us was filled with dirty dishes. After other guests had finished their meals and left, none of their tables were cleaned. All of the tables, including the one next to our booth, remained that way as we were leaving. All of the staff members, including our wonderful server, were awesome. Food is average. Only complaint is staring at tables full of leftover food . Management needs to literally clean this up.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Average chain food restaurant. Burgers are okay but not as good as the bar down the street and twice the price. Better menu than its competitor though.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went with a friend to Red Robin in Eau Claire, WI for lunch. I was getting my car fixed for a recall and had a few errands to run.

Red Robin was convenient for us, but the real reason for going there was that when I lived in CO, it was a favorite for my son and I to go to and I was dying to take my friend to the restaurant I had been talking about forever.

I was actually embarrassed over the experience. The service was okay. We ordered water because the price for a soda was ridiculous. The prices for everything on the menu had gone up. The "claim to fame" for never ending fries brought us a handful at best and we had to order more immediately as the portion was more like a child's meal at a fast food joint. The hamburgers were at least 1/3 smaller than they used to be. The great fun of going there was the size of the burgers, you had to bring half home, and they had to be wrapped in paper so that you could handle it to eat it!

I ordered their famous best selling burger and I thought I was at Burger King. My friend ordered the BBQ burger and it had a slightly off hickory taste.

I picked up the bill, apologized to my friend and vowed not to go back again nor could I in good conscience recommend it to anyone else.

I really try to be fair when reviewing and think I did so considering most of the things that were wrong won't ever be changed; size of burgers, amount of fries, expensive drinks, etc. I guess inflation has given deflation to Red Robin. Sorry.