“Average chain food”

Cuisines: American
Minnesota
“Average chain food”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Average chain food restaurant. Burgers are okay but not as good as the bar down the street and twice the price. Better menu than its competitor though.

Elk Mound, WI
“Sad Valentine”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I went with a friend to Red Robin in Eau Claire, WI for lunch. I was getting my car fixed for a recall and had a few errands to run.

Red Robin was convenient for us, but the real reason for going there was that when I lived in CO, it was a favorite for my son and I to go to and I was dying to take my friend to the restaurant I had been talking about forever.

I was actually embarrassed over the experience. The service was okay. We ordered water because the price for a soda was ridiculous. The prices for everything on the menu had gone up. The "claim to fame" for never ending fries brought us a handful at best and we had to order more immediately as the portion was more like a child's meal at a fast food joint. The hamburgers were at least 1/3 smaller than they used to be. The great fun of going there was the size of the burgers, you had to bring half home, and they had to be wrapped in paper so that you could handle it to eat it!

I ordered their famous best selling burger and I thought I was at Burger King. My friend ordered the BBQ burger and it had a slightly off hickory taste.

I picked up the bill, apologized to my friend and vowed not to go back again nor could I in good conscience recommend it to anyone else.

I really try to be fair when reviewing and think I did so considering most of the things that were wrong won't ever be changed; size of burgers, amount of fries, expensive drinks, etc. I guess inflation has given deflation to Red Robin. Sorry.

Visited February 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good food, more burger options...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I eat here quite frequently because my young children love it! I don't love it, but I always go away satisfied. Two great things about Red Robin is that it is very kid friendly and they have bottomless fries! Two things that bug me about Red Robin is the lack of selection of " Gourmet burgers" on their menu and the spotty service I've received there on numerous occasions. The prices are about average for burgers in this area and appetizers are pricey for what you receive.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Costanza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

George C. has nothing to do with Red Robin but the picture of his "seductive" pose can be found near the back. The burgers are great and with the endless fries, you go home full and satisfied. I'm sure George would approve and agree it's better than Monk's. The Eau Claire Red Robin is very clean and inviting and if you enjoy watching TV on the floor while you wait, then this place is for you!

• Visited March 2014
Hinesville, Georgia
“Good burgers”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with friends and it was nice. Staff was friendly. Food tasted good. I think the best burger is the pineapple burger. Their shakes are always good. Not the best burgers I've ever tasted, but they hit the spot for a quick fix.