“Book your next Party Here!!!!!”
Review of Bijou Bistro

Bijou Bistro
Ranked #51 of 236 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bijou Bistro is your restaurant destination, serving lunch and dinner on Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire WI. Our continental fine dining cuisine is sure to bring you back! Bijou Bistro and Catering of Eau Claire WI can help you with any event: wedding, birthday, business party, and Christmas are just a few of the events you can choose Bijou to either cater or host in your home or our bistro.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I attended a Baby Shower hosted at the restaurant. Bigou Bistro was hands down impressive!!! Everything was amazing down to the last detail. Restaurant created an intimate atmosphere which was casual and yet elegant for our personal party. Artisian Salads were yummy. Stuffed Ravioli, vegetables and potatoes were all cooked to perfection. Mini deserts were so tempting that even I had two. Yikes! And they perfectly complimented the food. I can't say enough about the service.....it was terrific. Staff was friendly and helpful but stayed quietly in the background. I would definitely recomment the restaurant for lunch, dinner and any future gatherings(Personal or Corporate) you might have.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I treated ourselves to a wonderful dinner at the Bijou Bistro. This little restaurant is the best kept secret in town. Our service was wonderful, our dinner was exceptional and our after dinner hug from Tony was the icing on the cake. The atmosphere is so wonderful and Tony had it all tricked out for Valentine's Day in such a festive yet elegant way. We are heading back next week and we can not wait!

Sally and Mel Sundby

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was my second visit to Bijou Bistro and I was impressed even more than I was the first time! The atmosphere is casual elegance, the service (again) was nothing short of impressive, but the food is what would draw me back, no matter what. My dinner companion and I both had the pan-seared Grouper topped with grilled Shrimp. I fell in love with Grouper years ago when I traveled to the Caribbean, and it is so rare to find it in this area, so there was no question I had to order it. It was prepared perfectly!!
If you have not tried this restaurant, do yourself a favor and make time to go. If getting there for dinner doesn't work for you, we were told they are opening for lunch soon! Enjoy!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am from Madison Wiscosin and my family all live in Eau Clair Wisconsin, It was my Mother and Father's 50th Wedding Anniversary and we wanted to celebrate some where that was out of the ordinary for this special ocassion, My sister in-law has eaten at Bijou Bistro several times and she suggested havig the celebration here as she had an excellent experiece each time. I made all of the plans over the phone and dealt with Tony the Chief he was very prompt about sending me all of the information we would need to with pricing for 30 plus people. we planned on an open bar, with passed appitizers which were wonderful we had a choice of 3 or more appetizers one of which was Goat Chese and Shrip Wontons, Artichoke and Prosciutto Bruschetta, Stuffed Muchroom caps, and Fresh shimp, all was the start to a beautiful evenig perfect, Then we had a buffet style Dinner, to start we had a fresh Ceasar Salad with fresh Bread, the main corse consisted of Chicken Rosemary Ravioli and Rigatoni with Sausage, and of Course Meat Balls and Pasta. at the end of the meal special ' Mini-indulgences' deserts were served and they were phenomenal. I can not say enough about this diamond in the rough and would recommend it to firneds or if you are traveling through this city, the food was fresh and excellent, and the wait staff made us all feel like family Thank you Thank you Thank you/ Excellent experince in fact my parents want to meet there again with famiy when I come back home.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Bijou Bistro is a hidden treasure which Eau Claire is incredibly lucky to have. No where in Eau Claire can you find food this divine! The Chef is visible through the French door so diners can see that the all the food is made from scratch - not pre-packaged like the large chain restaurants. If this little gem was located in San Francisco or New York it would require reservations several months in advance! The food is superb and atmosphere lovely and intimate. It is a great place for a wonderful meal any day of the week but would also be the perfect place for a Rehearsal Dinner or private party. I have already booked one for this summer and I would suggest anyone with an upcoming event, for modest size groups, hurry and do the same!

1  Thank Celeste B