“Enjoyed My Meal but Kind of Overpriced”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #39 of 248 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed October 19, 2014

I was in Eau Claire to watch the UW-EC football game the next day and visit a relative attending college at UW-EC. I was in the mood for a nicer dinner than fast food on this Friday night, and this was the first place I saw when driving around near my hotel that caught my attention. I had not eaten at Red Lobster in quite a while either, so I decided to stop. It was about 8:00 in the evening, but the restaurant was still very busy. I had to wait about 5 minutes for a table. My waiter London did a nice job and was friendly and personable. I love the cheddar bay biscuits here, and they can't be beat! I ordered the salmon off of the fresh fish menu, and I enjoyed it the way it was prepared--grilled. I was expecting a larger portion size for $19.99, but I still enjoyed what I got. I had mashed potatoes and broccoli for my sides. This was a satisfying meal, but I did feel it was slightly overpriced. I would return here, though, because of the cleanliness, fast service, and quality of the food. I would recommend!!

Reviewed October 16, 2014

What can I say other than it's Red Lobster. If you like seafood you'll find something on the menu you'll like. The service was very good and so was my meal.

Reviewed September 14, 2014

Great food and service. Made a big deal out of picking out our lobsters. At the end they gave us an anniversary card signed by all the staff.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Does ok with seafood, night we were there didn't especially like the fresh fish choices so went for the lobster fest. Cold water lobster was very good, crab legs were very good, actually excellent. Shrimp fell short, but after spending a week in Florida eating fresh fish and seafood hard to compete with fresh gulf shrimp. The little shrimp smothered in cheese and garlic not go good, restaurant tries too hard and hides a lot of fish and seafood in sauces. Cheese rolls ok but salad is where it restaurant really falls short with iceberg lettuce mix right out of a bag. Decor ok but could use a freshening up.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The restaurant was moderately busy, but there was no waiting. We were seated immediately and were served quickly and efficiently. The staff was very friendly, efficient and courteous. It's a pricey meal, but it is good seafood and they serve more than you can eat. Everything was prepared perfectly and tasted fabulous. Overall, it was a very nice dining experience.