“Fantatstic”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #39 of 248 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I hadn't been to a Red Lobster in about 12 years, because no one in my family likes Seafood, so I thought while I was traveling I would check this out since I was in the mood for Shrimp. The server was fantastic, very friendly, and attentive. The restaurant was a little warm but that is ok cause usually I am freezing in restaurants so it was a nice change. I had the steak and shrimp combo and it was fantastic, great flavor. Loved the Garlic Biscuits, and I am not a biscuit fan.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Our server was excellent Chelsea took great care and consideration of us and also food timing was right on no reason to leave hungry would definitely return again if you leave hungry there's something wrong well done and kudos to the staff here

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The food may be pricey but is worth every penny, the food is good and the servers are nice. Had to wait a little bit to be seated but once we were we had good service from our server and left with full bellies of delicious food.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Always GREAT Food, here. Service is Good with a smile. Call ahead and order OUT.
Carry Outs are wonderful, too!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Can't get enough, great food, excellent friendly service. Best of all is the ultimate feast. Management always visits our table and is very friendly. A little pricey so we do not get there as often as we would like.
Restaurant could use an update to match other locations as building and décor is dated.