“Nice place, good food.”

Panera
Ranked #53 of 236 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good location. The tomato soup was delicious, but I wished that the 1/2 sandwich I ordered had been on anything other than a white bread. For an artisan sandwich place, that was a disappointment, but it was still good. My son had the kids mac & cheese- he's a picky eater, especially at a restaurant, but he ate almost all of it! I tried some when he was done and it really was good. We had a great lunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Always pleasant to go here...great soups...sandwiches...and good pastries...excellent coffee...free WIFI...we hit at least once a month!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good food, doesn't weigh you down but service its a bit slow. Probably because most customers are laid back and sit at the tables visiting too much.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Besides my too-regular visits to Panera for bagels to go, I find it a very nice place for a reasonably priced, delicious lunch that breaks the monotony of fast food. The staff here is always particularly pleasant, and the free WiFi is a plus.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Anytime we are able, we stop for a delicious meal at Panera! We actually have a hard time deciding what to have--soups, salads, and sandwiches are all delicious--portions are just right--service is very good!