“A must stop for me when in town....”

Fuji Sushi and Steak House
Ranked #23 of 242 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Description: An upscale Japanese restaurant including booth seating for sushi and sashimi or a cooked-at-table meal served at our hibachi grills. We have a party room available for groups of 20 or more and our large booths in the sushi bar area can seat up to 6 people at one table.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have eaten at this location numerous times, but most recently was for their Tueday night special which includes ala carte sushi, sashimi, and rolls. Also their martinis are on special, and all night, not just for an hour or two.

Two of us dined and we had a wide range selection or nigiri sushi and hand rolls. That is whats great about the Tuesday night special is that you can get what you like and still try a few new things as well without it being too costly. They have a nice flavored martini list as well.

We were seated promptly, the waitress arrived promptly and our first round of drinks were in front of us in no time. Our sushi arrived very quickly as well just as we ordered.

All in all it was a great experience which it always is. They do have a daily happy hour too with 99 cent draft beers 4-6pm I think.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went here for the first time in October and ever since its been a monthly or bi-monthly trip. Our first waitress, Heather, was the best waitress we have ever had anywhere. For $25 you get two meals which includes soup and salad. Their sushi is out of this world and prepared frest at their sushi bar. Dont forget to try their hot saki. It is phenomonal.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

For the price ($20-30 per person) I would like to NOT be wedged between other people and not able to hear my friends speaking, and I would like my medium well steak to not be tossed from across the grill partially onto the table, partially onto my plate, only to discover it is RAW. It was also my friend's birthday, and even though this was mentioned several times, we were ignored, even though I saw other parties receiving birthday songs and an ice cream sundae. Very unimpressed.

1  Thank MidwestTravelers2
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Family went here for lunch. Ok sushi. We have had better and worse. My son did love bento box. Waitstaff was slow to get to you. Then tried to rush u out. All in all not bad , but not great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here for lunch a few times, and it is a great treat. I've done both hibachi and ordering off the menu, both were excellent. I've gone with girlfriends and with my family including two little ones. All around a great experience every time.