“Another Nice Stay”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Another Nice Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

I've stayed here many times when traveling to Eau Claire for business and I've never been disappointed. The rooms are always spotless and the staff courtious. Will always stay here when traveling to Eau Claire.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Superior, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

My stay here was great, I could of not asked for more. My room was great, and everything worked. It was very clean and very quiet. My bed was great, very comfortable, even the pillows!!! The pool and hot tub were very enjoyable, and very relaxing. You could not of asked for better staff, very friendly and answered any question I had. Even got to go shopping because everthing was so close, and easy to find. Breakfast was great and felt very much at home. And the price was affordable. Thank You!!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2011

If you are a light sleeper like I am, do not choose this hotel. It is like sleeping in the middle of the freeway. Very loud car noise. I should have known better when I asked for a quiet room and the clerk told me that all the rooms are quiet. No guarantees there! Travel here 4 times a year and will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
amandasnolan, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eau Claire, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get a good nights sleep while staying with us! We usually don't have many complaints about the noise of the traffic however the back side of the hotel is generally more quiet than the front side. We hope you will give us a second chance on your next visit to the Eau Claire area.
Mankato, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

It seemed like my room had been smoked in recently. When I informed the front desk, she didn't really care to help and said she didn't have any rooms to switch me to.

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn but they were sold out so I had no choice but to keep my window open and stay here. I have always had a good experience at the other Country Inns around the midwest but this was a disappointment.

I would not recommend this hotel as the staff service was horrible and I could have got a suite at another hotel for what I was charged here. Also, the breakfast was not comparable to the Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy during your stay with us back in October. Since then we have undergone many changes. We are under new management and have almost an entirely new Front Desk staff. We have added a brand new onsite guest laundry facility and guest fitness rom. Our breakfast has been upgraded to include sausage, eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, hard-boiled eggs, breakfast potatoes, french toast sticks, waffles, danish, and much more! We hope you will visit us again in the future. I think you wil be very happy with the changes!
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

We stayed one night in late June while on a long road trip. The hotel is easy to get to off the interstate and near shopping and restaurants. The room and beds were good and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast was tasty. The only bad thing was the two 'end' doors to access the side and rear parking lots weren't in good order - one was not working at all and the other required good luck and card 'jiggling' to get it open from the outside. Regardless, I'd recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Buffalo429
Thank you for your positive review. We have fixed the entrance doors and I can assure you they are in proper working order now. Thanks again!
Midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2010

A group of women came to Eau Claire to see a show, do some shopping, and go out to eat. The Country Inn was the best place to stay for the convenience of shopping and going out! We had a blast! The place is very comfortable, all new, and we had our own fridges and mics, which helped with our party. :) Would definitely stay here again-we got a great rate too!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stayed at hotel for one night on our way through Wisconsin. Hotel was above average with very friendly staff. Offered breakfast that was better than most hotels. I would stop here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple