“Wonderful place to stay”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Tonka Bay
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Clean, friendly staff, felt safe, yummy breakfast! I felt welcome the moment I walked in and enjoyed my stay very much. Room was clean and there were plenty of towels, etc. Refrigerator in the room. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for your kind review! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us here in Eau Claire. We hope to see you again if you are ever in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Williston, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. This hotel is among the best values I come across in my travels. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bed was as good as I get at many more expensive chains. The television was good sized flat screen tv. The temperature controls were convenient and effective at average noise levels. The bathroom facilities were a little compact and the towels a little thin but well with the typical range. The price was a good, 15 -20% less than I the other chain hotels I typically stay at that are in this area.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at our Eau Claire property! I am glad your second experience was nothing less than satisfactory. We hope to see you every time you make your way through town! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us and we will see you back soon.
Watertown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed Friday night and it was a wonderful experience. We have stayed in the Chippewa Falls hotel in the past which was very nice, but Eau Claire was $50 cheaper and we thought we'd give it a try. It was clean, very clean and in such good condition. I asked the clerk how old the hotel was because it didn't seem new, but was it was so clean and well kept. Turns out the hotel had just been renovated (I think she said they still had some furnishings to replace). I'd highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Judy H
texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We love hearing what our guests have to say about our property and we are very proud of our hard work being noticeable. Thank you again for your nice review and we hope that if you're ever in the area you do not hesitate to stay with us again!
Watertown, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our way to the Twin Cities. The hotel was very clean. Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was unbelievable ! It was HUGE !! Very clean, the bathroom even had the fresh cleaned smell. Pool area was also very nice. We did find out that they just did a renovation and it shows ! Staff there was very friendly. We will be staying here on our next trip to the north woods.

2 Thank Watertown_Traveler
texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind review! We absolutely love hearing feedback from our guests and we are extremely glad your stay with us was an enjoyable one! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again when you're traveling through. Thank You again for taking the time to review our property. We will see you soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I usually stay at Americinn's whenever I can when I travel because I usually get a great clean room for a fair rate and this one was no exception. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and the room was very quiet at night so I got a great night sleep.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review for us and for your kind words as well. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay here in Eau Claire!
Sandpoint
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is an excellent hotel for the price. The room was very nice, bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel chain.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Our staff strives to and takes pride in satisfying each and every one of our guests! I am happy to hear that the hard work is noticeable and appreciated. Thank you for your kind words pertaining to your most recent stay with us. We hope to see you back again!
Wisconsin Rapids
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice staff, rooms are clean and updated. The pool area is well maintained. They recently updated all the rooms and they look and smell nice. Low noise.
Easy on and off the expressway. Good shopping close buy and plenty of food around.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We always appreciate hearing feedback from our guests and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to review our Eau Claire property.