“Great Hotel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Room was modern and clean, friendly staff, great breakfast and enjoyed the pool area. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We needed a place to rest our weary heads while on a driving vacation with family and stopped at the AmericInn in Eau Claire. It was great! The price was right, the rooms were clean and the free continental breakfast was perfect. I would recommend this property in a heartbeat...the only warning I'll give is that if you have an infant, the water is from their own well and is high in nitrates, which are not advisable for children under the age of 6 months. The frozen pizza's from the front desk were tasty and well priced. If you need a place to stay while on the road, this is it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I have stayed here for one night each Summer for the last three years so it is very consistent. The place is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful (especially Jenny) and there is a very nice indoor pool and hot tub. Free coffee and a nice light breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel before back in March and had a nice stay. This time completely opposite. The attitude from the staff was auful. When we checked in we were ask to sign something stating that if we smoked they were going to charge us 250.00 usd. My husband explained that we did not smoke and therefore didn't feel nessesary to sign. The young girl got an attitude with us and said she would not let us stay unless we signed. If you don't smoke you don't smoke we told her. She then again was hateful and unreasonable. I appreciate that the hotel is smoke free. But having a guest sign something that they could charge us alot of money for something we don't do is not right. She's got alot to learn and management as well. We will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Stacieelmwoodmn
texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2011

We take our no-smoking policy very seriously. Guests appreciate that we take it seriously as many hotels say they are non-smoking but then guests smoke in the rooms which then leaves an odor for future guests. All we ask for are initials by our smoking policy to ensure all guests are aware of it. This prevents any miscommunication problems. If smoking is done in the room, we will charge that guest $250.00. This is also mentioned upon check in.

Reviewed April 20, 2011

My son and I stayed here overnight.
The place was clean and nice.
The hot tub could have been hotter.
The guy at the front desk was very helpful and recommended a great place for dinner in downtown Eau Claire, Houligans.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I stopped at the AmericInn while I was traveling for business. My expectations were met. From the moment I entered the hotel I was impressed. The lobby was very warm and inviting. They had chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. The little touches made a big impression. The employee working the desk was friendly and even offered coupons for local dining. My room was very clean. They provided more amenities than other hotels such as make-up remover wipes, shoe shine cloths and lotion. My whirlpool tub even had bath salts. I could tell that the staff really cares about the hotel from the details I saw. Breakfast was more than I expected from waffles to french toast to pancakes and eggs and bacon. This place really has it together! Great job!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2011

super clean,people very nice,beds were excellent,hotel was spotless,very hot water,oh ya and very good FREE breakfast,,,, thank you for our nice stay,,,mark !!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple