“Wow”

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Picton, Canada
“Wow”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on March 14,2014; the front desk person Micha went above and beyond and directed us to Randy's a great family restaurant for dinner. We got back to our room and our housekeeper had turned on the lights and the room temperature was perfect. We had a great sleep, the food in the restaurant was fantastic it was so nice to be waited on and selection was great. Now for the WOW, we were driving down the highway about 4 hours later and as is my normal practice, I was checking my ear rings, I was missing a diamond ear ring! We checked the car nothing, so as a last resort I called the hotel, Micha was on by then, she got my information and said she would check housekeeping and call me back. I was ill, about a 1/2 hour later Micha called and advised that the ear ring had been found by Morgan our housekeeper. I can not say enough about the honesty and integrity of these employees. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joan B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Madison, WI, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Don't let the rather drab outward appearance fool you, inside this is Hampton through and through and that means comfort and quality at a great price. Very comfortable beds, good coffee, and a great breakfast (which is everything I look for in a business hotel). Don't forget to bring your swimsuit (I did, so I couldn't take advantage of the pool).

1 Thank Eric S
Coeur d Alene, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff at Hampton Inn really do mean it when they say "Let me know if you need anything". I stay at Hampton Inn because when I am not familiar with an area I need a connection in case I need information or help with something. The staff at Hampton will go out of their way to assit you. It makes me feel safe and very comfortable while traveling.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Like the rest of the dependable Hampton Inn brand, accommodations were comfortable and well-run and maintained. Nicely prepared (if limited) selection of hot breakfast items - enough to keep you going well past lunch. Walls were a little thin, but that's not uncommon in this type of hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Wisconsin
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We experienced a very pleasant stay here over a four-night period. The staff was extremely courteous; housekeeping was great and check-in was prompt. The dining area is a bit on the small side - but that would not detract us from staying there again. This hotel is located very close to Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire. We would definitely stay here again. Do take a towel count when you enter your room to ensure you have enough towels for everyone! For those McDonald's fast food fans YOU'RE IN LUCK - it's right outside their front door!!!

Freedom, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Clean, pleasant staff and great value. Hampton Inn in Eau Claire was a business stop and I was greeted by friendly staff at check in. Complimentary Popcorn was a nice touch. Room was clean and quiet. Morning breakfast was good and the Breakfast employee was very pleasant.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Nashville, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I will never stay at any other hotel in Eau Claire but this one... There was a snow/ice storm on the afternoon that I checked in. The hotel provided pizza for the guests so we didn't have to get out again. As I was exercising the next morning, I noticed the staff(all female) shoveling snow from behind the guest vehicles and removing the ice from the windshields. They did this in 10 degree weather, with a -10 wind chill.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business