“I stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area”

Hampton Inn Eau Claire
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
McFarland, United States
“I stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is one of those hotels that does not offer luxury but DOES offer friendly, courteous and efficient service and a comfortable room - every time. And the price is very reasonable for why you get - a clean room, free wi-fi, free fitness center, free pool, free breakfast and "check-in treats" for Hilton gold members. Why would I want to change?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Exeland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

My family and I stayed over night. Great service, clean comfortable room and great breakfast!! Thank you! The beds were very comfortable. Nice amenities and service. Lobby was very clean and inviting. I would stay again soon! Very reasonable price for our family. The service was great!!

Cedarburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is the one we choose every time we go to Eau Claire. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is filling and tasty. The staff is helpful and friendly. The location is near the university and across the street from a restaurant making meals other than breakfast easy to get.

United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I really wish the room had a refrigerator. No refrigerator limited my options in dining do to the fact that I couldn't store left overs (i.e. pizza). I could also hear people running/walking upstairs.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The staff at the hotel was friendly, the room was spotless. We haven't stayed here for awhile and it is still a great place to stay. The recent remodeling of the breakfast area is attractive and there are comfortable places to sit while eating.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quieter.
Green Bay, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

When we go to Eau Claire its only for an evening or two at the most. The things we look for in a hotel stay of this length are comfortable quality bedding, cleanliness, quiet, internet access and a fitness room. This hotel provided all of the above. My husband and I had a nice dinner at Mona Lisa's, which was only 10 minutes away, as are many other good restaurants. We came back to a clean, quiet and comfortable room for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We checked in on New Years Eve, and the next morning our van wouldn't start. The maintenance guy was awesome and tried to help me 3-4 different times. When we had no luck, the guy working the desk the 31st and the 1st, looked up auto shops. The evening desk guy was also very nice and always talked to us and made us feel welcome. I will definitely stay here again when in Eau Claire!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family