“Clean and comfortable!”

Hampton Inn Eau Claire
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I am always paranoid about staying in hotels. I've had too many bad instances with dirty hotels and poor service. Not at the Hampton Inn! Service was awesome. Helpful and not annoying. Got to the room, CLEAN!!!! Actually, the whole place was. Beds are super comfy and had a choice of firmness if pillows on each bed. We were left alone until we checked out by housekeeping. Hardly even heard them cleaning other rooms which was appreciated! Besides a pretty good free breakfast, check out is noon so, no rushing to get out. Thanks for a stress free stay!

• Stayed: November 2011
Rebekah B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel! I am so proud of our staff, all their hard work, and their dedication to our guests! Each member of our staff truly loves their job, and it shows. Yes, I love the beds too! I like them so much I bought one for myself. I look forward to seeing you next time you're in Eau Claire!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Eau Claire

Reviewed September 15, 2011

As a business traveler, you sometimes just want a clean, quiet, comfortable place to lay your head at night. Checking into The Hampton Inn is always a consistently good bet. I was thoroughly impressed with this property: it was well maintained, very clean and comfortable. After being on the road for several hours, my colleagues and I checked in and scarfed down some cookies and nachos (during Manager's Happy Hour) before changing over quickly into casual clothes. Highly recommend the Great Dane tavern which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Area was not the most scenic but I felt safe. The room was very clean and smelled good. The bed was ridiculously comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was well stocked and very accessible. 5-star? probably not, but this was exactly what I needed after a long day on the road.

Room Tip: The Great Dane Tavern is amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Rebekah B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

I'm glad you had such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

As a business traveler, I stay where the company gets the best deals. I am fond of this hotel because the staff is friendly, the beds are comfy and the rooms are clean. The breakfast is better than a continental with more choices and some hot options. The cookies are my evening highlight, and it's location across from the Green Mill restaurant makes dining convenient if you don't want to venture far. A quick trip to the mall area, downtown and other prime spots make this a basic landing spot for a trip to EC.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ingridaw79

I have to agree with you about the beds! I like our beds so much that I bought one for myself!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is a typical Hampton Inn with an excellent staff. My room was clean and fresh smelling. The breakfast was the usual Hampton, but with excellent service. The front desk staff was super friendly and always greeted me as I entered or exited. Everyone made me feel very much at home and I will definitely stay here again when I
am back in Eau Claire.

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you for choosing us as your family while you were away from home!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The hotel was nice and clean and the staff very friendly. I was very happy with my stay here. The bed was comfortable and I liked the choice of firm or soft pillows, both of which are provided on the bed automatically. On the lap desk they provide next to the remote and the channel guide was a bottle of water and a pack of Oreos. a friend of mine in another room got pretzles, so I got the better end of that deal.
When I went into the bathroom which like the rest of the hotel was quite acceptable the first thing I noticed was a small rubber ducky sitting on the towels on the edge of the tub. I thought it was a cute touch.
I had a waffle for breakfast with some sausage linnks. Eggs were available but I don't eat eggs so can not tell anything of their quality. There were also donuts, muffins several types of bread , bagels cold cereals, fruit and yogurt available. Along with coffee , tea, two types of milk and three juices. The only downside was I could not find a knife. Ever try and eat a waffle without being able to cut it?

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

We have rubber duckies in all of our rooms, and they are free! I hope you took yours home with you! If you didn't you'll have to stop back in sometime soon - you'll likely see a different ducky each time you stay!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

This is a good choice if are staying on this side of town. Hamptons are pretty much the same everywhere - clean, comfortable and good bedding. Breakfast it adequate to get you started in the AM

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

We are a mid-priced hotel, but our customer service is fabulous! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

This is a basic hotel that delivers exactly what it promises. Though the rooms were nothing fancy, they were clean, comfortable and well kept. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We had an unexpected problem with the air conditioning unit in one of our rooms not shutting off making the room unbearably cold. The front desk staff came right up to provide a temporary fix. After realizing that they didn't have another room to move us to, they got maintenance personnel to the room in short order on a Sunday night to get the problem resolved. While it is preferable to have no problems, we recognize that mechanical ones are sometimes unavoidable and we could not have asked for more by way of response.
Pool and hot tub were modest but very nice. The pool was warm and very comfortable. The exercise room was very small with three pieces of exercise equipment. The breakfast buffet was marginal but free. Overall a good solid effort. We would stay there again. Particularly good price with UW Eau Claire parent rate discount.

• Stayed: August 2011

We work very hard everyday to provide the very best experience for you. Our rooms are squeeky clean and nothing beats our free breakfast. Our beds are fabulous as well. Thanks for being our guest!