“Don't waste your time!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Northwoods Brewpub Grill - CLOSED

Northwoods Brewpub Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, Pub, Norwegian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Don't waste your time!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

This place literally made me never want to go out to eat again!!!! Worst experience ever. Went here with a friend and first we ordered a sampler platter appetizer from the most unprofessional snotty waitress ever. After 30 minutes she finally came back with our drinks and the appetizer that may I add had ice cold chicken along with slightly warmed everything else. Obviously we weren't going to eat that but the waitress was no where to be found to ask if we could get a fresh one so we sat there for another 30 minutes sipping on disgusting home made soda. Finally she came back with our meals. Guess who got frozen ranch for her salad and brown lettuce in her gyro.... I kid you not when I say all of the lettuce was brown. My friend didn't get the coleslaw he ordered so we were waiting to ask the waitress who was a no show after giving us our "food" I finally searched down a manager and kindly explained to him that there was no way I was going to pay for all of this food that was inedible. He was the only one there that seemed half concerned that all of the food was disguising. We ended up driving over to huhot and having a much better time. Do not ever fo to this restaurant who knows what they do to your food when your not looking if they will straight up serve you rotten lettuce.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“beers good, food is "just" ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

Nice place to go for craft brews but the "fish fry" that I had was lacking. Over breaded deep fried fish, and then the baked fish had a batter on it also...I picked it all off.

the cole slaw was a dixie cup variety, blah

My friend had the burger and said it was good.

large menu, friends told me the breakfasts were to die for.
One good thing is that the desserts were really good, we all shared.
go there for the desserts and coffee in my opinion.

place was clean and friendly, Id try it again.

• Visited July 2011