“Amazing food, staff & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tacos Juanita

Tacos Juanita
Ranked #11 of 229 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Amazing food, staff & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I came here for lunch and the food was amazing. We loved everything we ate and the service was superb. This is a smaller restaurant off the beaten path. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area :)

• Visited July 2014

“Amazing Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This has got to be one of the best mexican restaurants ever it is very secluded but don't be discouraged the salsa is amazing!!!

“outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Fresh ingredients,authentic Mexican food, service and staff was really good, salsa is one of the best I've had

• Visited July 2014
“Where I go when I miss New Mexico.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The red chili on there heouvos rancheros is amazing! Most authentic Mexican food in Eau Claire. I'm very happy they are here!!!

• Visited June 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Every time I go to Eau Claire, I go to Taco Juanita. Good value, Great food, family operated. The menu has good range of choices. I have never been disappointed by the food or service.

• Visited January 2014