“Great food and atmosphere!”

Milwaukee Burger Co. Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 242 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been to the Milwaukee Burger several times now and have always had a good experience. The food is good and fresh. They have some great burger varieties, and you always have the ability to build your own fun burger. The sides are delicious as well!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I recently stopped in for a quick lunch. We ordered off the appetizer menu. We tried the balsamic buffalo and honey habrenaro wings. Hot and spicy just the way we like them. We also ordered the cheese curd sampler...OMG these are the biggest curds I've ever seen. Cheddar, swiss and pepperjack with a beer batter oohh so good. The staff was very helpful and pleasant . We will definitely stop again when we are in the area.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Came here for a quick lunch when bringing my son back to college. Staff was very friendly and food was really good. Had some homemade soup and the build your own burger. The atmosphere was your basic sports bar with many TV's - but i thought the food and service was above average. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went over the holidays with family from Illinois. We all enjoyed the food immensely and the guys appreciated all the tvs

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The burgers here are definitely high in quality. We also ordered the chips and salsa. I've never had such flavorful chips in a restaurant. It was nice to get great service, great food and good atmosphere in one place.